Sunday, December 14, 2008

What I'll be doing...Then a rant.


Alright guys and gals, this is what I'll be doing. I'll have polls, information, PROOF, Debates...Anything that will help me bring common sense back to the 'Net.

Now, here's an issue I feel strongly about. Are BLESSEDone333's YT activities legal? She has slandered spisforme and his wife over and over and over. He's been called a pimp and a fake christian. She's been called a whore and a hooker. Bubbles has demanded to know their pastor's name, and she's been trying to look up information such as their marriage certificate and the birth certificates of their children. She got their first and last names from a PRIVATE Myspace page. PRIVATE. That's why I think she could be Illegal things. Did she hack someone's Myssppace????

No comments: