Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bubbles is at it Again.

I've heard some crazy stories coming out of the mouth of the Beast, but this one is the most personal one yet. She, and I'm using the term she lightly, has claimed that I'm a 17 year old boarding school brat with rich parents (who is a dysfunctional asshole) named Alex William Valentine.  A couple things: 

1. I'm not 17.
2. I don't go to a boarding school.
3. My parents aren't rich.

Now,  seeing that she's crazy, she's a stalker, and that she has discovered the Internet, and that it is almost certain that she has a TV, we can propably all agree that there are two possibilities of where she got this name.

1. Alex William Valentine is an actual person, and she's invaded someone else's privacy.
2.  She's watch Gossip Girl and got this idea.

You guys decide.

No comments: